NEC Launches Fourth Generation HYDRAstor® - Highest Performance Global Deduplication
The new fourth generation HYDRAstor® delivers:
- A lower footprint with new Hybrid Nodes versus Accelerator Nodes
- 4.9 TB/hr of throughput (standard) per Hybrid Node
- 5.6 TB/hr of throughput (OST Express I/O) per Hybrid Node
- 48 TB of raw capacity per Hybrid Node or Storage Node
- 625 TB of effective capacity per Hybrid Node or Storage Node
- Greater than 900 TB/hr aggregate throughput in a single 165-node system
- Greater than 100PB effective capacity in a single 165-node system
9LivesData contributed to this release as an owner of 3 core software components.
With the significant architectural enhancement we got the chance
to achieve new level of performance and data density.